As a professional solution for database performance management, MaxGauge is specialized in efficiently managing the availability
and performance of database systems. By providing Pro-Active monitoring techniques, it quickly recognizes problem situations
and effectively analyzes application bottlenecks to provide clear and accurate analysis data.
No.1 Solution in Database
No.1 Market Share
in Financial Sector
800 Large Customers
Global Contracts with
Clients Over 29 Countries
MaxGauge provides a very detailed analysis of bottlenecks detected through real-time monitoring.
What’s more, it is designed to collect and monitor all performance data with minimal load.
Real-time session information is provided as a list, and detailed information can be checked simply by a mouse click. Database wait status and session intensive monitoring are also helpful to DBAs
· Grouping Active Session/Lock Waiting Session by time unit
· Provide performance information on Parallel Query
in a tree structure of Coordinator and Slave sessions
RAC View is a monitoring screen dedicated to RAC, and you can easily grasp information on Global Lock, Load Balance, and Network usage.
· Global Lock: Real-time check when lock occurs on RAC and
provide lock tree linkage.
· RAC View: Check Active Sessions information simultaneously on
· Load Balance: Balance check by indicators between RAC nodes
and they can be easily changed.
· Provide monitoring of OS, memory information and network packet
amount between RAC interconnects.
CPU and Memory information of all database servers being monitored are provided in three forms: Multi/Group/Single.
· Provide trend for total waiting time by instance and waiting time by
· Easy check for top process list of the server through Process
· Provide Oracle SID information of processes used by Oracle and
can be linked with Session Detail
Provide the number of sessions grouped by lock waiting time range and the relationship between lock holder and waiter in a tree structure.
· Provide Global Lock information in the case of RAC/TAC
· Lock related alarm is provided by setting lock occurrence time
SQL Elapsed Time displays the SQL execution time per instance as a dot and each dot represents the completion of SQL execution. In addition, by linking with Full SQL Text, the Top-10 SQL list by performance (Elapsed Time, Buffer Gets, Disk Reads) of the instance being monitored and the corresponding SQL information are provided.
· Provide individual SQL execution history, SQL Full Text, SQL Plan,
Bind information, etc.
· Drag SQL Elapsed Time chart -> Select/Click SQL List -> Check
SQL Detail information
Provide hourly average trend graphs on a daily basis for key performance indicators and waiting classes, so that peak times can be easily identified.
· Check Top Schema, Program, Module, and SQL for different time
periods on a day
· Check Executed Top-N data and SQL execution per waiting event
for different time periods.
As one of MaxGauge’s representative analysis screens, performance trend allows users to precisely analyze diverse troubles while enabling trend analysis of DB performance indicators, waiting events, and waiting classes.
· Active session analysis with one-second logging interval
· Active session statistical analysis with one-minute/hour logging
· Top O/S Process analysis with one-minute logging interval
· Lock Tree Analysis
· PQ Tree analysis
· Peak section statistical analysis
MaxGauge provides a Ranking View according to changes in SQL workload by selecting the date to be compared with the standard date. If you select a specific SQL, you can check the daily ranking change and SQL performance information (Elapsed Time, CPU Time, Wait Time, Logical Reads, Physical Reads) at the same time.
· Comparison and analysis of Top SQL targets compared to the base
date by 1:M, N:M
· Provided long-term trend analysis in connection with the
Long-Term Trend function
The number of performance degradation and improved SQL cases due to SQL execution plan change can be checked with ease through SQL Plan Change History and Analysis.
· Comparison of SQL Plan change history and execution time by
date: Red represents the number of slow response times/Green
represents the number of fast response times
· SQL Plan Diff function: Compare two SQL execution plans and
provide information before/after SQL plan change for a specific
Provide weight analysis for multiple instances or multiple dates and bi-directional linkage analysis between instances, schemas, programs, modules, and SQL.
· Flow Visualization technique is provided as data visualization
· Instance/Schema/Program/SQL can be compared visually and
· Possible to analyze the relationship between different data
Transmission and Substation System
Necessity for checking and improving DB status due to system aging and continuous service increase, that’s why we need to check and improve DB status.
• Improving response speed through pre-detection of troubles in critical core systems, reducing system downtime and
• Reducing CPU utilization by more than 30% through extracting Top SQL for a specific period
• Reducing more than 90% of waiting event occurrence time in specific time zone
• Helped clients save about KRW 1.41 billion 5 years after adopting the solution
Transportation Management System
Performance analysis and improvement are urgently needed due to continuous service delays and increasing complaints from customers.
• Check periodic lock occurrence status through real-time monitoring and take immediate action and analysis
• Resolve lock occurrence by changing batch operation logic and execution time
• In terms of performance management, MaxGauge provides more information than what we were looking for without
putting a load on the system.