CloudMOA is designed for integrated management of large-scale IT infrastructure, PaaS and MSA services in various multi/hybrid
cloud environments. Anomaly detection using AI (Artificial Intelligence) and multi-dimensional service level performance
monitoring function are added to maximize the efficiency of corporate IT operations.
Integrated Monitoring of Real-time Kubernetes-based Multi-cloud Environments
Trace Call Relationship between
MSA-based Application Services
Cloud Performance Management
and Analysis using AI
and Reporting Functionality
As a cloud-native architecture, CloudMOA provides installation convenience and scalability, and essential functions for large-scale cloud performance management.
Topology screen provides integrated service monitoring. Users are able to monitor call relationships between services, real-time performance indicators and events of each service.
Infra Overview allows you to summarize and monitor key performance indicators for each cluster from the infrastructure point of view. It also provides the distribution status within the cluster, the status of nodes and containers, and of course, the status of top resource usage.
Confidence intervals can be created for various performance indicators through machine learning. Moreover, real-time anomaly detection can be quickly identified.
Provide real-time performance indicators, usage monitoring by resource (Node, Namespace, etc.) and insights for optimal resource allocation and operation management.
This screen allows you to confirm information for each type of pod/container deployed and operated within the cluster, real-time performance indicators (CPU/Memory/Network Traffic/Disk Usage, etc.) trends and log monitoring.
With the event and log analysis function by type and workload, it is possible to check and analyze the event occurrence status by entity/date and detailed messages about the event.
With the AI technology, this screen allows you to analyze the anomaly detection status and cause of failure by the time of failure and the desired period.
The service trace feature provides a detailed performance tracing function for application services. Users can analyze the performance trend and transaction details at a desired point in time.
Log Viewer allows you to collect and analyze log files of the desired server or pod/container without directly accessing the system in the cloud environment.
Provide easy confirmation on statistical analysis by fault alarm level and type. Moreover, you can also check and analyze detailed alarm messages with ease.
Private PaaS-based Kubernetes Integrated Operating System Monitoring Implementation
With the first-time implementation of a cloud system, there is a growing necessity for integrated monitoring of IaaS, PaaS, and MSA to ensure optimal performance and availability.
• Implementation of private PaaS-based Openshift operating system monitoring and failure detection.
• Configuration of integrated failure alarm through health check function linkage including IaaS and PaaS areas.
• Analyze pod lifetime log and cause analysis through Container Lifecycle function.
• Securing infra operation efficiency with rapid change detection and insight for auto scale environment.
Monitoring Multi-public Cloud Integrated Operating System Monitoring.
Necessity for integrated management of various public cloud environments.
• Provide an integrated dashboard for customer service performance and failures in a distributed cloud environment.
• Securing operational convenience through integrated monitoring of multi and hybrid clusters.
• Performance improvement effect through real-time active transaction monitoring of MSA-based applications.
• Effect of IT operation cost reduction through efficient operation and management of cloud infrastructure.
Establishing Integrated Monitoring
Necessity of efficient integrated monitoring of cloud systems in an IDC environment that provides SaaS services.
• Establishment of HCI (Hyper Converged Infrastructure) platform environment-linked monitoring for bare metal
• Performance improvement effect with real-time detailed trace monitoring for MSA applications.
• DevOps support by providing cluster integration and individual monitoring for each development and operation
• Integrated operation and management efficiency of the IDC center via 3D integrated view.