1. These terms and conditions are for the use of internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as "services") provided by the website (hereinafter referred to
as "site") operated by EXEM Co., Ltd. It is intended to stipulate rights, obligations and responsibilities.
2. These terms and conditions come into effect when personal information is needed among the services provided by this site. The company may change the
terms and conditions when the company's circumstances change or important business issues occur, and the changed terms and conditions become
effective from the moment the notice of change is posted on the company's website.
3. The rights, obligations and responsibilities of users and the company other than the scope specified in these terms and conditions are subject to the
provisions of the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information
Protection, and other related laws.
Article 2. Definition
1. "Site" refers to a virtual business place set up so that services can be traded using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide
EXEM services to users, and also means a business operator operating the site.
- EXEM Co., Ltd. website: https://www.ex-em.com
- In addition, all non-profit websites operated by EXEM Co., Ltd. are included.
2. "User" refers to a user who accesses the site and receives the services provided by the site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. "Contract" means that a user applies for a service from the site and the site accepts it.
Article 3. Clarification and Amendment of Terms and Conditions
1. The site posts the contents of these terms and conditions, business name, business registration number, business location, contact information (telephone,
fax, e-mail address, etc.) on the site so that users can know it.
2. The site may change these terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws, such as the Act on the Regulation of Terms and
Conditions, the Electronic Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. The
contents are specified and posted on the site along with the current terms and conditions from 7 days before the effective date to the day before the
3. If the site amends the terms and conditions, the revised terms and conditions apply only to contracts concluded after the date of application, and the
provisions of the terms and conditions prior to the revision are applied to contracts already concluded before that date. However, if a user who has already
entered into a contract transmits to the site within the notice period of the amended terms and conditions pursuant to Paragraph 2 that he/she wants to be
subject to the provisions of the amended terms and conditions and receives consent from the site, the provisions of the amended terms and conditions
shall be applied.
4. Matters not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Guidelines for the
Protection of Consumers in Electronic Transactions established by the government and related laws or commercial practices.
Article 4. Provision and Change of Service
1. The site performs the following tasks. (1) Provision of information on services or services (2) Other tasks determined by the site.
2. The site may change the contents of service to be provided by contracts concluded in the future in case of changes in services or technical specifications.
In this case, the contents of the changed service and the date of provision are specified, and the contents of the current service are notified at the place
where they are posted.
3. If the content of the service contracted with the user by the site is changed for reasons such as a change in service or a change in technical specifications,
the site may compensate for damages suffered by the user. However, this is not the case if there is no intention or negligence on the site.
Article 5. Discontinuation of Service
1. The site may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement, breakdown of information and communication
facilities such as computers, or disruption of communication.
2. In the case of service interruption under Paragraph 1, the reason, date, and period are set and notified to the user. However, if the site recognizes that there
is an urgent need to stop using the service, it may stop service without the process of the preceding paragraph.
3. Members or their agents who have been notified of the suspension of service use pursuant to Paragraph 2 may file an objection against the suspension of
4. The site immediately cancels the suspension of use only when it is confirmed that the reason for suspension of use is resolved during the suspension
period of service use.
Article 6. Obligations of "Site”
1. The site shall not engage in acts prohibited by the law and these Terms and Conditions or contrary to public order and morals, and shall do its best to
provide services continuously and reliably as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
2. The site must have a security system to protect users' personal information (including credit information) so that users can safely use Internet services.
Article 7. Obligations of "User"
The user should not conduct the following, including:
a. Registration of false information when applying or changing
b. Stealing someone else's information
c. Changes to information posted on the site
d. Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information specified by the site
e. Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the site and other third parties
f. Actions that damage the reputation of the site or other third parties or interfere with their work
g. Disclosure or posting of obscene or violent messages, images, voices, or other information against public order and morals on the site
Article 8. The Relationship between The Connecting "Site" and The Connected "site”
1. When a parent site and a sub-site are linked by a hyperlink method (e.g., the target of a hyperlink includes text, pictures, and moving images), the former is
referred to as a connecting site (website), and the latter is referred to as a connected site (website).
2. A connecting site shall not bear any guarantee responsibility for the transaction if the connected site specifies that it does not bear any guarantee
responsibility for the transaction with the user through the service provided independently by the connected site.
Article 9. Attribution of Copyright and Restriction of Use
1. Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for works created by the site belong to the site.
2. The user shall not use the information obtained by using the site for commercial purposes or have a third party use it by copying, transmitting, publishing,
distributing, broadcasting or other methods without prior consent of the site.
3. The site must notify the user when using the copyright belonging to the user according to the agreement.
4. Users allow the site to use various works posted or registered on the site free of charge in the process of using various services provided by the site.
However, this is not the case if the user has given notice to cancel the permission of the above license to the site.
Article 10. Compensation for Damages
The company shall not be held liable for damages incurred by members in connection with the use of free-of-charge services unless they are caused by intentional negligence on the part of the company.
Article 11. Disclaimer
1. The company is exempted from responsibility for providing services if it is unable to provide services due to natural disasters or equivalent force majeure.
2. The company is not responsible for any obstacles in using the service due to reasons attributable to the user.
3. The company is not responsible for loss of profits expected by users using the service or damages caused by data obtained through the service.
4. The company is not responsible for the reliability and accuracy of information, data, and facts posted by users on the service.
5. The company is not responsible for damages caused by the user's intention or negligence among the damages incurred by the user in relation to the use of
Article 12. Dispute Resolution
1. The site prioritizes complaints and opinions submitted by users. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the reason and processing schedule are
immediately notified to the user.
2. Disputes arising between the site and users may be subject to mediation by the Electronic Commerce Dispute Mediation Committee established in
accordance with Article 28 of the Framework Act on Electronic Commerce and Article 15 of the same Enforcement Decree.
Article 13. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
The competent court for litigation related to disputes arising between the site and users in relation to service use shall be the courts of the Republic of Korea with jurisdiction under the Civil Procedure Act, and the governing law shall be domestic law.
1. Rules for newsletter reception: Those who wish to receive the newsletter may receive regular event e-mails from the site.
2. These Terms and Conditions are effective from July 20, 2015.