InterMax is an application performance monitoring solution for integrated and efficient performance management of all sections,
including application and database servers, through end-to-end transaction tracing for various customer environments.
In a complex business service environment composed of N-Tiers, InterMax provides end-to-end transaction tracing from
user request to internal WEB-WAS-DB-external system connection section (such as EAI/FEP).
Provide point monitoring (APM) and transaction tracing (E2E) integration
Transaction tracing covering
the entire transaction unit
Provide flexibility in the
Verified by large financial, manufacturing, and public institutions
InterMax is designed with a stable and proven architecture which is capable of horizontal expansion even when controlling large-scale systems such as finance, public, telecommunications, and manufacturing.
InterMax collects real-time performance data for all running nodes (instances). Monitoring functions and alarm notification will help you deal with failure issues. You can easily monitor and respond to service operation status through real-time trends and patterns of key performance indicators.
Through section-by-section setting and task-specific grouping for the entire system, InterMax provides a comprehensive dashboard which allows you to easily check not only the call relationship between services, but also the performance bottleneck section and failure alarm occurrence status.
A separate dashboard is provided which enables service level performance monitoring through task definition and grouping from a business perspective. Checking the processing status and performance indicator trend in detail for each section and task can’t be any easier.
Through end-to-end tracing for individual transactions, the section where performance delay occurred, and the target instance can be quickly tracked. In addition to detailed method level tracing, it is possible to link calls to Sync and Async services.
On the InterMax real-time monitoring screen, there is a function providing DB related (Oracle) monitoring where DB performance indicators can be easily confirmed through the docking screen. Plus, users can get the detailed monitoring through screen linkage among solutions.
Performance trend provides information for service delays or performance issues. Correlation issues between WAS & DB performance indicators and system (OS) performance indicators can be analyzed at the same time for a specific point of failure. Users can also check active session information and process list at the time.
In the case of performance delays, information on how a specific transaction has progressed is displayed for all sections. In the slow transaction section, you can easily identify the tuning point for the bottleneck section by intuitively checking and analyzing the separate call trace.
Detailed analysis of performance delay transactions is provided. What’s more, InterMax offers Method/SQL analysis and detailed queries for application call traces where bottlenecks occur and bind values that have been used as well.
You can extract and analyze information on Top-Transaction and Top-SQL where performance delays frequently occurred during a specific period of time and use it as intensive tuning data. By intensively tuning the list that can affect performance based on the number of transactions/queries and response time, users can ensure system performance improvement and stable service operation.
It is widely used when you want to analyze the improvement effect before and after tuning or to compare the load pattern of transactions/queries that occurred during a specific event period with other days.
Company-wide Integrated Business System
It is necessary to establish an integrated monitoring system and we definitely want an end-to-end transaction tracing system instead of separate monitoring for each business tier.
• Improving the response speed of company-wide business system failures and problems, minimization of system
downtime, reduction of bottleneck failover.
• Improving service quality to the public through clear tracing, analysis, and action on the causes of performance
• Intensive analysis when a failure occurs results in a drastic reduction of over 30% of the time to take response.
• Efficiency in manpower operation and budget savings after adoption of InterMax.
We need an APM solution for monitoring and optimizing application performance when building our core business system.
• Significant contribution to performance improvement by analyzing and deriving clear causes of application
performance bottlenecks for various development environments and packaged development tools.
• Rapid failure response system is provided by establishing an integrated dashboard with DB monitoring solution.
• Prompt failure response system is provided by immediately checking the cause of performance delay and lock
occurrence status through real-time monitoring.
• In terms of performance management, it provides more information than what we were looking for with minimum load on
Digital Channel System
When it comes to building a cloud-based, non-face-to-face channel system, a hybrid integrated monitoring and transaction tracing system including the existing on-premise environment are necessary for us.
• Contribution to successful system opening by improving performance through detailed tracing and analysis of
applications in the latest development environment.
• Satisfaction of developers and operators by maximizing utilization in all processes of new system construction
• Improve service satisfaction by immediately analyzing and taking action in case of service delay through
• Securing efficiency and stability of IT operation by enabling integrated monitoring of various environments.